Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by clientflare, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- Your clientflare.com Account. If you create an account and/or blog post on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your account and/or blog post in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and clientflare may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause clientflare liability. You must immediately notify clientflare of any unauthorized uses of your account, or any other breaches of security. clientflare will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate an account, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your account’s username is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, clientflare has the right (though not the obligation) to, in clientflare’s sole discretion refuse or remove any content that, in clientflare’s reasonable opinion, violates any clientflare policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable. clientflare will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Paid services such as for marketing, search engine optimization, social media marketing, and local search services are available on the Website (any such services, are “Paid”). By selecting a Paid service you agree to pay clientflare the one time, or monthly service fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a Paid service and will cover the use of that service for a monthly subscription period, or no time limit for one time services as indicated. Paid fees are not refundable.
- Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify clientflare before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a Paid service, your Paid service subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable monthly subscription fee for such a Paid service (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Paid services can be canceled at any time by contacting clientflare know in written form.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. clientflare has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, clientflare does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. clientflare disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which clientflare.com links, and that link to clientflare.com. clientflare does not have any control over those non-clientflare.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-clientflare.com website or webpage, clientflare does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. clientflare disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-clientflare.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement. As clientflare asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by clientflare.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify clientflare. clientflare will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. clientflare will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of clientflare or others. In the case of such termination, clientflare will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to clientflare.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from clientflare to you any clientflare or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with clientflare. clientflare, clientflare.com, the clientflare.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with clientflare.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of clientflare. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any clientflare or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. clientflare reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. clientflare may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new services, tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. clientflare may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your clientflare.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. clientflare hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. clientflare does not make any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
11. Limitation of Liability. In no event will clientflare be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to clientflare under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. clientflare shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
13. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless clientflare, its contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.